No mess. No worries. Enjoy.
Precise 2-way humidity control for cannabis storage and packaging made easy
Boveda 1 gram 62%
For up to 3½g of flower
1500 units, not individually overwrapped
Boveda 4 gram 62%
For up to 15g of flower
- CVault Small (1x)
600 units, not individually overwrapped
Boveda 8 gram 62%
For up to 30g of flower
- CVault Medium (1x)
- CVault Large (2x)
300 units, not individually overwrapped
300 units, individually zip-bagged
300 units, 10-packs
Boveda 67 gram 62%
For up to 450g of flower
- CVault 2 Liter (1x)
- CVault 4 Liter (1x)
- CVault 8 Liter (2x)
100 units, individually overwrapped
Boveda 320 gram 62%
For up to 2kg of flower
- CVault 21 Liter (1x)
24 units, individually overwrapped (4 cartons of 6 units)
Boveda Butler NEW!
The most precise monitor for curing and storing.
After you calibrate the Boveda Butler, put it in an airtight container with your flower. The Boveda Butler communicates via Bluetooth to the free Boveda app on your iOS 10.0+ or Android 5.0+ mobile device. You can now access the conditions surrounding your flower all the time from your smartphone or tablet.
The Boveda Butler helps you:
- Stop evaporation from stealing potency and weight.
- Keep your curing environment consistent until the end.
- Ensure optimal long-term storage conditions for your flower.
How the Boveda Butler fine-tunes flower:
- Continuously gauge humidity and temperature levels inside your CVault, jar or tote and access those vital readings.
- Receive push notifications if readings are outside of your customized humidity and temperature ranges or if someone accesses your flower.
- Analyze hourly, daily and monthly readings then use those findings to adjust future cures.
- 1x Boveda Butler (Dimensions: 5.0 x 3.1 x 1.2 cm)
- 1x Boveda One-Step Calibration Kit
- 1x Standard CR2032 battery
- 1x User's Guide
Wholesale case: 5 units
How it works
- Pop Boveda in your storage container.
- When it's dry & crispy, it's time to replace.
- The more you use, the longer they last.
- Boveda will never over-humidify.
What is Boveda?
Perfectly explained in 90 seconds